Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Bellevue, Washington, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our client's 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for customers by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Strong skills with web development technologies, including DHTML, jQuery, CSS, AJAX, and MVC
- Strong Microsoft programming skills, including C#, SQL and C++
- Knowledge of coding for responsive frameworks (i.e., bootstrap) or ability to create within a fluid grid system (9, 12, 24) a must.
- Must be able to optimize websites for mobile.
- Experienced in Google Analytics or Omniture for measurement and interpretation.
- Solid background in blocking sites from SEO and indexing.
- Understanding of version control systems like Git
- Ability to test web functionality, suggest and implement process improvements for web quality assurance (QA).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Prem Deep