Tempe Phoenix, AZ 85040
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Tempe, AZ 85040
Duration: 2 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries.
- The Sr Software Developer (SSD) will provide technical design, development, and support of CLIENT
- Technology products and solutions; build primarily with Microsoft .net technologies.
- The SSD will work in collaboration with the CLIENT Technology team and well as CLIENT business partners in creating top quality technical solutions, enabling CLIENT to achieve its business objectives.
Primary Job Functions
- Participates in requirements analysis and definition. Designs, develops .Net applications, including system utilities for testing, monitoring, and administration of applications. Development efforts will focus mainly on web based data-driven products.
- Develop new documentation and participate in the development of department technical procedures.
- Provides mentor ship and direction to less experienced staff
- Serves as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting
- Stays abreast of state-of-the-art programming techniques, implements them, and advocates their implementation
- 3-5 years of overall Microsoft development experience - .Net framework with C#
- 3+ years C# development
- .net 3.5/4.0/4.5
- Entity Framework 4.0+
- 3+ year SQL Server experience (SQL /T-SQL)
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Proficiency with Data Modeling, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Concepts, and Design Pattern Techniques are a plus
- Experience with Xamarin is a plus
- Experience with unit testing tools / mocking frameworks
- Collaborative, active listener and open to new ideas
- Excellent technical, logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional expertise and detailed knowledge of industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to analyze technical information, evaluate products, services and vendors, and make recommendations
- Comprehensive understanding of the data processing environment, its impact on business functions and the client’s business
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com; 702-827-0376