Somerset Somerset, NJ 21075
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Somerset, NJ
Contract: 6 Months +
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Design and develop highly scalable web based applications based on business needs.
Analyze user needs and develop software solutions using agile methodology.
Design and customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
Convert legacy applications to modern technologies using Microsoft platform.
Create and maintain technical design documents (TDD) based on user requirements.
Work with IT teams to setup new application architecture requirements
Coordinate releases with Quality Assurance Team and implement TFS work flows and better source code integration.
Implement build process and continuous build integration with Unit Testing framework.
Perform data analysis using SQL Server.
Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of business needs from both technical and business perspectives
Assist and mentor junior team members to enforce development guidelines.
Take technical ownership of products and provide support with quick turnaround.
Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Experience in Angular is a must.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in building enterprise scale N-tier web application using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC
- 4+ years’ experience on WCF Services or Microsoft Web API
- Experience with Agile application development.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- SQL server performance tuning (SQL Server 2008/2012/2014)
- Working knowledge of SSRS and SSIS is plus
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com, Contact: 678-250-9916