.Net Core Developer
Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA 19019
Job Title: .Net Core Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Major Duties / Core Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with architects, developers and business partners to develop enterprise applications, including development of Microservices, User Interface (UI) components, web services, content management (CMS) and database interactions using Microsoft IDEs in an MSA-based distributed environment.
- Within a Microservice architecture, develop appropriately scoped microservices using .NET Core and AWS Technologies.
- Develop UI components using variety of Microsoft technologies including .NET Core, React JS, etc.
- Perform business analysis / requirements analysis with the help of end-users
- Develop prototypes and architectures for new concepts and technologies.
- Create conceptual data models for database interaction.
- Support implementations and provide triage support for higher and lower-level environments and other duties as assigned.
- Participate in a ‘DevOps’ culture that may, at times, include management of CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure set-up, automation set-up and performance and security testing.
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Skills And Experience:
- 7+ yrs experience in Software Development
- 5+ yrs experience using Microsoft Technologies including .NET Core, .NET MVC 4.5, React JS, etc.
- 5+ years experience developing MSA based Applications .
- 5+ years experience developing sophisticated web-based user interfaces.
- 2+ yrs experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis, as well as demonstrated ability to solve end customers problems.
- Experience with AWS technologies such as EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda, Kinesis.
- Candidate should have a familiarity with CMS technologies such as Sitecore, Ectron, Umbraco, etc.
- Previous Experience Developing Responsive and Mobile sites.
- Previous Experience with Real-Time web based communications (e.g. web sockets).
- Previous experience with Octopus Deploy and/or TeamCity a plus
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Experience in a DevOps culture a plus.
- Development using relational database preferably using Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with Voice, Data, Video, Wireless technology a plus.
- Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for continuous process and technology improvement
- Ability to rapidly re-prioritize and handle shifting priorities while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and adaptability
- Strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, presentation), with the ability to easily and effectively interact and negotiate with business stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and incomplete information when evaluating alternatives and making recommendations
- Creative and abstract thinking skills to envision and design innovative solutions to business opportunities and challenges
- Must have “can do” / “will do” attitude.
- Must be a team player.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman Elle @ Shermane@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9916