.Net Developer ERP Systems
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title : .Net Developer – ERP Systems
Duration : 6 + Months(Potential for Extension)
Location : Columbia, SC - 29219
About Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Collaborate with analysts, team members, user representatives to understand of necessary changes to system and business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems, devise computer programs, systems related procedures and interrelationships in programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- Maintain, modify and recommend programs according to specifications(design, code, implement) and support application software that is delivered on time and within budget by
- Assists in modifying programs, verify logic, debugging, data architecture design, analysis of production system problems and in writing documents.
- Must have Bachelors in Computer Science, IT with 2-4 years of Technical exp with application development, systems analysis, design, and programming.
- Knowledge on .NET, SQL, Oracle, STIG guidelines and security configurations settings is required.
- Ability to work with ERP system, converting applications from one language to another is highly preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577