Houston Houston, TX 77036
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Houston, TX - 77036
Duration: 12 Months Contract
About Our Client: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries and serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Project purpose: To provide code development, application maintenance, and support services for in-house developed applications as per the details mentioned in Scope of Services section of this SOW.
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting (SSRS)
- Classic ASP (would be beneficial)
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Active Directory
Type of Development:
- Web application
- Windows application
- Web Service
- Windows Jobs
- SQL Jobs
- Service Provider shall perform the following Services:
- New Code Development and enhancements
- L3 Ticket Based Support
- Root Cause Analysis of recurring incidents
- Business User Communication
- User Acceptance Testing Support
- Interacting with Business / Project Manager and understanding the scope/requirements for the new development and enhancements
- Coordination with client internal teams and vendors as needed
DELIVERABLES / ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA:
Service Provider shall deliver the following Deliverables:
- Develop & modifying the Code base will be determined if acceptable by the client manager on a weekly basis.
- RCA for major incidents/P1 Issues – performance and results will be determined if acceptable by the client manager on a case by case basis.
- Weekly Status Reports provided to the client manager.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Grace Salome @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9900