Irvine Irvine, CA 92602
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Irvine, CA - 92602
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- The .NET developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise software systems on top of the Microsoft NET development stack. Looking for someone who has experience working in a fast pace environment and who has handled multiple projects with different deliverable and due date at the same time.
- Work with marketing team, sales team and product manager to capture and write business requirements and turn them into technical specification for development team
- Must be able to interface with Clients and participate in meetings to provide technical support
- Must be able to manage and push development team to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met
- Must be able to provide estimate time of work based on business requirements and ensure that team can deliver
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentations
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to C#, ASP .Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2008/2012, and Entity Framework
- 8+ years of experience working as .Net Developer
- Experience with .NET Core
- Proficient with Microsoft .Net 1.5+ development using C#
- Experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, LINQ, and EF
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and deployment environment
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini @ email@example.com - 678-203-2377