Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US Pittsburgh, PA 00000
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US
Job Type: Contract(W2)
Duration: 18-24 Months
About Our Client:Client is Regional claims administrator founded in 1969, and has grown into a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions with 21,000 colleagues, located in 65 countries. Through innovative product development, organic business development and strategic acquisitions, Clients offerings continue to evolve beyond claims processing to meet the current and future needs of our clients. Their approach to delivering quality service in areas such as workers’ compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management goes far beyond just managing claims—client aim to simplify the process and reduce complexity, making it easy and effective for everyone involved.
- The developers will be developing software/web applications using Microsoft’s.NETframework.
- .NET Development
- Angular JS
- Entity Framework
- To lead a team in the design, development, maintenance, testing and debugging of software; to formulate/define system scope and objectives for assigned projects; to devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems; to prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written; to be responsible for quality assurance reviews; may be responsible for project completion and user satisfaction; and to provide guidance and training to assigned team.
- Determines the impact of new programs on and ensures their compatibility with existing system operations.
- Oversees development of system specifications through interaction with business users and sponsors; determines the feasibility of the resulting projects; and displays a strong depth of knowledge in specific business subject areas.
- Assists in projecting software and hardware requirements.
- Oversees the design, development, maintenance, testing and debugging of software ensuring the client's software development lifecycle (SDLC) guidelines are followed.
- Formulates/defines project scope and objectives.
- Leads the development, modification, and maintenance of software to meet company needs and user suggestions.
- Prepares program documentation including administrator and end-user help documents.
- Directs other analysts/programmers; assigns prioritizes and monitors workload. Provides guidance and training to the team.
- Prepares status reports to the department manager.
- Ensures successful completion of projects in conformance to project goals and requirements.
- Ensures proactive and cooperative relationships exist within the project team; remains accessible to project team members.
- Keeps up-to-date with technology changes and direction.
- Nine (9) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include five (5) years of program development experience with three (3) years of specialized programming relative to program needs.
- Working knowledge of claims management applications preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required. Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sumeeth Kumar