Quincy Quincy, MA 02171
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
About Our Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the architecture, design and coding of our next generation web based Enterprise Solution. Our internal applications are used by our 600+ employees to manage our business and drive our success. The platform for this new initiative is ASP.NET (4.0) backed by the power of C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Work with our Development Team and Business Analysts as we implement Microsoft Team Foundation Server and develop a full SDLC framework.
- Contribute to the maintenance and enhancements of our back end processing which is written in VB.NET and C#. These applications run on our servers and provide the backbone for our systems.
- Participate and contribute to ad-hoc development projects as they arise
- 2 – 5 + years of software development
- Knowledge of OOP Concepts and Component Design
- Solid verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, coding, unit testing and debugging skills
- 2+ years of .NET technologies (ASP.NET,VB.NET, C#)
- Experience with Microsoft Workflow Foundation and Business Rules Framework
- (not required, but a plus) Experience with telecommunications/telephone business and/or order management applications
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Fiona Rangu