.Net Lead (Project lead)
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30318
Job Title: .Net Lead (Project lead)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30318
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1 Year Project
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Application monitoring experience
- Knowledge with monitoring tools like Splunk, Appdynamics
- Role: L2 Application Support & Maintenance.
- Application support is responsible for production environment.
- The team is responsible for triaging application issues and driving to get to the root cause of issues impacting our space.
- The team is also responsible for improving the application monitoring to make sure we are able to detect and triage production issues within SLA.
- As owners of the space the team also drives stability by detecting issues and working with partner teams to implement the improvements.
- Application support or Development background
- Basic scripting skills
- Diagnose Problems/Issues/Defects, and be able to communicate well with the customer.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Following standard procedures for troubleshooting and follow escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams for resolution.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting or maintenance.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Ram Manturu