.Net Solution Architect
Naperville, Illinois, US Naperville, IL 00000
Job Title: .Net Solution Architect
Location: Naperville. Illinois, US
Job Type: Contract(W2)
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client:Client is Regional claims administrator founded in 1969, and has grown into a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions with 21,000 colleagues, located in 65 countries. Through innovative product development, organic business development and strategic acquisitions, Clients offerings continue to evolve beyond claims processing to meet the current and future needs of our clients. Their approach to delivering quality service in areas such as workers’ compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management goes far beyond just managing claims—client aim to simplify the process and reduce complexity, making it easy and effective for everyone involved.
Primary Skills: .Net, Rest Web Services, SOA
- The Solution Architect will work with many departments and systems to support business solutions.
- The role's primary responsibility is to bring together business requirements with innovative technologies and guide the strategic solution through to implementation.
- The candidate should bring in top-level skills in enterprise systems and collaboration to help development teams transform technical debt into innovation opportunities
- Develop reusable patterns, practices, and reference architectures through research and Proof of Concept builds.
- Communicate technology strategy to leaders and knowledge workers via roadmaps, conceptual diagrams and solution documents.
- Provide consultation to teams on the tactical application of reference architectures and the strategic direction of enterprise technology. Author reference architectures and positions that support the design, deployment and support of complex systems that delivers business functionality.
- Verify conformance to architectural patterns, practices and enterprise/departmental reference architecture. Identify, evaluate and vet technologies for use in the enterprise technology landscape.
- Drive change from within IT through communication with teams regarding processes, standards and culture.
- Support vendor selection and analysis process by evaluating vendor architecture's fit within the Domain Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- 7+ years technical experience in architecture/design
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Experienced with Web Service (SOA, Rest, Micro)
- Experienced developing applications using .NET Framework, Nice to have would be .NET Core and mobile development
- Experience refactoring and/or re-plat forming applications to run in Azure cloud environments
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Pradeep Sai