Portland Portland, OR 97232
Job Title: .net Developer
Location: Portland OR - 97232
Duration: 9 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
- .NET developer for legacy applications obsolescence re-write
- Perform duties as assigned by the IT Distribution Supervisor and the Project Technical Lead.
- Analyze existing legacy applications, business requirements, functional specifications, and technical design documents.
- Re-write Java based web applications in .NET using tools such as C#.NET, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and PL/SQL Developer.
- Produce the technical design documentation and support handover documentation.
- Include client requested enhancements and bug fixes in the .NET solution.
- Work with business and IT subject matter experts to understand scope, deliverables, and to coordinate business testing and acceptance.
- Deliver on commitments and manage software development services to accomplish the assigned work within project timelines and budgets.
- .NET Developer Minimum Requirements:
- Strong C#.NET Developer with 7-10 years of experience in general programming and development environment management with Visual Studio (2013 and later).
- Experience with IIS application configuration and deployment;
- Experience with LOG4NET and database access patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or a related field.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 702-827-0376