1st Shift Quality Assurance Inspector
Dallas Dallas, TX 75261
Job Title: 1st Shift Quality Assurance Inspector
Location: Dallas, TX 75261
Duration: 12 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of aircraft parts, supplies, chemicals, tools and materials. They offer more than 2 million parts, including extensive lines of aviation oils, tires, batteries, hardware and more. The warehouse is climate controlled and the company also offers a complete set of supply chain and logistics services, including order processing, stocking and fulfillment, automated inventory management, and reverse logistics to OEMs and customers.
- Scanning picked parts in the QA department and send to Sr QA Inspectors.
- Complete part inspections on customer orders, determine FAA approval type and part application.
- Complete 8130-3 and non-regulatory documentation (ATA 106).
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Documentation verification
- Certs and reports
- Parts and scanning
- Additional task as directed by Supervisor
- Complete part inspection on customer orders
- Visually inspect part to verify correct item, quantity, and part markings
- Use manufacturers paperwork to verify FAA approval and eligibility of parts
- Meet inspection accuracy requirements
- Process pick parts into the QA department for inspection by QA Inspectors.
- Complete part verifications compliant to Aviall requirements.
- Work in other QA areas as directed by QA Leadership
- Route work according to its weight requirement and re-direct if necessary
- Complete verification compliant to Customer flow down requirements.
- Enter information in SAP and scan material in and out of QA
- 1 - 3 years of Quality experience: specifically Distribution and/or Aviation experience.
- Scanning parts, process picked parts into the QA department for inspection by the Sr QA Inspectors.
- Complete verifications of part numbers and labels.
- Data entry and standing on feet 8 hours per day.
- Experience with inspecting parts and scanning
- Experience in an ISO environment
- Basic SAP knowledge - Must Have
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic PC Skills
- Light typing and data entry skills
- Detail oriented a must
- Aviation background a must
- Experience is a distribution setting
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Steel toe shoes or composite toe shoes
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ email@example.com; 972-474-6777