Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN 46201
Job Title: ADM Developer/Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN - 46201
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Control-M, Tivoli Workload Scheduler | Batch / App Monitoring | ADM Developer/Analyst
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience in Control-M, Tivoli
Domain Experience Required:
- US Healthcare understanding
- US Healthcare – E2E Payer process expertise, Medicare, Medi-Cal, Health Care Product/Plan Design & Set Up
- Good understanding of one of the core business functions – Claims OR Membership & Billing OR Network OR Plan Configuration.
- 4 year degree in computer science preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience on application design, file structures, coding practices, quality assurance and documentation
- Strong analytical, planning, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, self-starting and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interact with
- various IT and business client departments/project teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment; reacts professionally under pressure.
- Ability to manage priorities across multiple teams/projects, platforms.
- Ability to work well independently with limited supervision; strong team collaboration.
- Significant experience working with US Healthcare Payer/ Providers
- Excellent understanding of US Healthcare payer processes viz. Member enrollment, eligibility, claim/ encounter processing.
- Experience working with Application development/ maintenance in Waterfall/Agile/ RUP methodologies
- Knowledge if CMMI framework for development teams and ITIL framework for support and service desk
- Tool support and administration: Providing tool administration and L2support adhering to all applicable SLAs
- Working knowledge of business control activities: On-off board control for resources, work place security audits, labor claiming, separation of duty, security audits on user accounts, OCM
- Must be ready to work in shifts and weekends while adhering to minimum work hours
- Meeting with customer and other stakeholders
- Study of the Current Systems, Gaps Analysis and Problem Analysis & Problem simulation
- Work with System Analyst for any queries on high level design.
- Assist developer by providing clarifications on functional queries
- Review code to ensure compliance to technical design
- Document functional design and provide walkthrough to Onshore leads and/or Client Tech leads
- Provide analysis and support for triaging post-production defects / bug fixes.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Mason @ email@example.com ; 678 250 9906