AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Architect
Fort Mill Fort Mill, SC 00000
Job Title: AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Architect
Location: Fort Mills, South Carolina, US
Job Type: Contract
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Client is seeking a highly motivated and talented Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architect to join our team. This person will engage in the sales/presales process, responding to RFIs/RFPs, scoping and delivery of engagements, helping customers to realize the benefits on their Adobe AEM investments and development of the Adobe practice to support our clients globally. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding Web Content Management technologies (WCM) and should be hands on architect on Adobe AEM. It would be good if the person has exposure to other Adobe Experience Cloud Solutions (viz. Adobe Campaign, Analytics, Target and Audience Manager). He will play a vital role in the architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe AEM solutions.
The person should have strong leadership and great client communication skills. Demonstrable leadership skills and should be able to drive architecture workshops vision across multi-functional technical and strategy teams
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Understand Customers Digital marketing and experience goals/objectives and recommend how Adobe AEM can address the customer’s pain points.
- Help to create a Digital Marketing Technologies reference architecture leveraging Adobe Cloud and other related technologies to drive personalization/segmentation to create differentiated experience business
- Lead technology team to build and maintain web applications using AEM 6.X to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementation, object model design (Java APIs), implementation, and unit testing.
- Lead technical design sessions, architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Provide the infrastructure needs of the system by correctly sizing it and optimizing it for maximum performance and scalability.
- Prepare detailed technical design for various templates, components as well as services layer
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems through in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Work closely with DMI Account and delivery team, customer stakeholders in defining the project requirements and own the project delivery Qualifications Qualifications
- 8+ Years of experience in developing enterprise architecture models and strategic roadmaps.
- 3+ years of AEM / CQ platform experience in developing Components, Templates, Widgets, OSGi framework (Bundles/Services, tag libraries), JCR, Apache Sling, Adobe Cloud Service Integrations, External Integrations (with DB, Web services and other WCMs & DMS), Workflows, Socialization Framework, Packages.
- Previous experience as a WCM technical lead or as an AEM architect in delivering 2-3 complex Adobe Experience Management (AEM) projects
- Should have exposure to UI Development and familiar with the full stack development technologies (Java Script, Angular, Node JS)
- Exposure to Adobe Core Services, Launch (DTM), I/Os, Adobe Sensai is a must
- Demonstrated experience with architecture frameworks such as API, SOA, and TOGAF
- It’s good to have an understanding, experience with cloud architecture & services (Adobe managed services, Microsoft Azure & Amazon AWS)
- Should be familiar with Coding, design and testing standards. Should have very good exposure to performance management tools and strategies Clear written and verbal communication skills presenting deliverables, sharing information, and leading customer meetings
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Rajnish Bharti