Santa Clara Santa Clara, CA 95054
Job Title: AEM Architect
Location : Santa Clara, CA - 95054
Duration: 7+ Months
About Our Client: The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
- Work with Project teams/Tech Lead/Developers in defining application architectures and implementation to ensure adherence to business requirements, technology standards, best practices, business strategies
- Translate requirements into detailed solutions for new platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned to project objectives
- Develop technical and conceptual design in support of the overall application design with respect to Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Optimize integrations between the Adobe Marketing Cloud Products (Adobe Analytics , Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target and Dynamic Tag Management)
- Designing a solution architecture.
- Prepare detailed technical design for various workflows, components as well as services layer.
- Recommend best practices for implementation based on past experiences and current requirements.
- Drive strategy, architecture, design and implementation of projects
- Integrate AEM with client and other 3rd party services
- Expert knowledge of AEM 6.x
- Expert knowledge of Oak architecture and Oak queries
- Extensive knowledge of the Sling framework at an architecture level and to do customization on top of them
- Expert knowledge of custom Template and Component development using HTL
- Expert knowledge of version control within AEM solutions and creation of Maven build scripts
- Expert knowledge of AEM administration and configurations
- Expert knowledge of authentication using LDAP , SSO, SAML, OKTA, etc.
- Expert knowledge of Multi-Site Manager and experience solutioning/designing for localized/translated sites
- Expert knowledge of Dispatcher configuration and Apache mod_rewrite
- Experience with upgrading AEM to 6.x, including using crx2oak
- Experience with Digital Asset Management (DAM), Asset Share configuration and customization
- Experience with Akamai CDN or a similar CDN
- Minimum 5 years experience with AEM
- Minimum 3 years experience as AEM Architect
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with RESTful web services
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Liam : Liamr@askstaffing.com ; 415-226-0201