AEM Automation QE
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
JobTitle: AEM Automation QE
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- The candidate will provide quality assurance testing with automation focused for new/updated CMS templates and components for adobe.com, using AEM / CQ and supporting technology.
- The candidate is required to help us create, scale and maintain test automation strategies and actual implementations for highly trafficked web applications in Selenium/WebDriver, Cucumber & Java. Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of our continuous Integration (CI) environment.
- The candidate is required to work closely with global teams to analyze reported bugs in JIRA and consolidate QA status.
- Must have practical experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies, the candidate will work with Stakeholders/Product Managers in sprint grooming, planning, retrospective meetings, and to provide testing support in bi-weekly release cycle.
- It is required that the candidate be able to think outside the box when proposing solutions to problems within Adobe.
- The candidate must be self-driven and able to work with ambiguous requirements with little or no guidance.
- 5+ years experiences with Content Management System (CMS) in general, with 3+ years experiences using AEM, Adobe Experience Manager (formerly known as Day CQ)
- 3+ years hands-on testing automation experience – from defining automation strategy, to planning and creation, through implementation. Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming Java or Python, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Solid understanding of Web based project test methodology, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support.
- Knowledge of presentation, Web, business and data access layers and their interactions.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and mobile device testing. Must have experience using virtualization technologies (VM Ware, Sauce Labs, etc.)
- Experience working with highly trafficked, high performance, scalable Web applications.
- Able to quickly understand and interpret design and technical specifications, and provide QA time estimates.
- Ability to adjust and respond to scheduling and/or technical changes, with the ability to analyze and communicate any increased risks and/or testing considerations resulting from such changes.
- Self-starter, ability to adapt to shifting tasks and to support multiple requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Team player.
- Experience with AEM 6.0 or newer, familiar with touch UI.
- Experience testing AEM application updates and/or large-scale website migrations.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst), or Adobe Target.
- Experience testing with content-centric applications using the Apache Sling framework
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377