Redmond Redmond, WA 00000
Job Title: AEM Developers
Location: Redmond, WA
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Having 3-15 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager
- Expertise architecting/operating AEM solutions builds, deployments, migrations.
- Define the overall architecture and implementation roadmap including the managing of the Adobe AEM product lifecycle.
- Design and architect robust, scalable and high availability services on Adobe platform
- Responsible for end-to-end development, testing and production readiness of the solutions build
- Build prototypes to evaluate alternate solution/approaches
- Software Development and Web Content Management (WCM) experience with Analysis, Design and Coding in Core Java, Servlet, JSP, J2EE, XML, XSLT, Struts framework, Spring MVC and SOAP & REST Web Services2.
- Designed and implemented websites on Adobe CQ (or AEM) Platform
- Strong knowledge on various AEM modules like Web Content Management (WCM), Touch UI, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Multi Site Manager (MSM), Personalization, Social Collaboration (SoCo), Tagging, Marketing Campaign Management (MCM), Replication Agents
- XML/HTML/CSS and web technologies and should have additional exposure to other digital marketing solutions.
- Integration of AEM and other 3rd party services
- Strong experience in delivering Technical Solutions
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Manu Soni @ email@example.com ; - 415-231-7678