Tempe Tempe, AZ 85284
Job Title: AP Coordinator
Location: Tempe, AZ - 85284
Duration: 8 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries.
- The Accounts Payable Coordinator supports the company and CLIENT lines of business by providing direct support for all accounts payable functions.
- These functions include processing daily check runs for all non-SG&A vendors, review, audit and processing of all billable and non-billable consultant expense reports, accurate coding & keying of sales branch expenditures and coordinating payment of all consultant garnishment requirements.
- The AP Coordinator participates in cross-departmental collaboration for all AP related matters and supports the sales org with a clear commitment to customer service.
- Proficient user skills with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Solid research and problem solving skills in an accounting setting
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft is preferred
- Integrity – must possess unquestionable commitment to ethical and compliant business practices
- Demonstrated success in fast paced, team-oriented business environment with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Innovative and forward-thinking with emphasis on process improvement and efficiency
- Commitment to customer service – must be approachable and willing to exceed both internal and external customer expectations
- Solid communication skills (written & verbal) with ability to present information in a clear, professional manner
- Relationship builder – must be a team player with enhanced interpersonal traits and ability to build positive business relationships with other team members, departments, organizations.
- Strong ability to research and problem solve
- Attention to detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Associate Degree in Business or similar discipline is preferred
- One year experience in a progressive accounting environment, preferably with some industry experience
- Accounts Payable experience with demonstrated functional knowledge
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ross @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 402-518-3275