API Portal Technical lead
Chicago Chicago, IL 60654
Job Title : API Portal Technical lead
Location : Chicago, Illinois,US - 60654
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 6+ Months
About Our Client : Find Your Forward as a API Portal Platform at Our Client, a FORTUNE 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, were pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. We support our team with a collaborative work environment that values leadership and new ideas. In this role, you’ll help build the technology responsible for our core services. Your work will influence the success of companies across the world.
What you will do?
- You will lead and have hands on experience in creating best in class developer portal with best developer experience for API consumption.
- This role is highly collaborative and will be responsible for fast paced delivery of enterprise initiatives.
- You will contribute vision and technical guidance to help steer the strategic direction of client Card Services Developer Portal.
- This position is a leadership position within the Application Delivery division of Card Services and will work directly with other team members such as Software Development Engineers, Software Quality Engineers, Business Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, and representatives in other areas, such as Product Management and Technical Operations.
- As a technical team lead you will be fully responsible for the design, quality, operations, performance, and future planning of Card Services API Portal offering. You will interface between business and technology within client Card Services Business Unit.
- Collaborate with and assist Product Owner, Solution Architects, and infrastructure leads to build a technical roadmap for API Portal, building out capabilities and business value while maintaining up-to-date versions of technical components.
- You will be part of API Platform COE team constantly contributing to API Management, Security, Analytics and Continuous Integration & Delivery enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent experience. Strong problem-solving skills, strong coaching /mentoring skills.
- Demonstrate planning and execution ability. Self-starter and ability to lead in cross functional team environment
- 10+ years of software development experience. Experience with automation for testing, continuous integration, code coverage, and build processes
- 5+ years of experience in leading enterprise applications and teams
- 5+ years of experience in designing, coding, and testing applications using Java, Unix/Linux, Perl and C. 3+ years’ experience in API management, building APIs on API platforms like Apigee, API Connect, CA, WSO2 or MuleSoft.
- 3+ years’ experience in API development using REST/JSON, SOAP/XML, Web services
- 3+ years’ experience in content management systems.
- Strong workflow knowledge of APIs and SDKs, Experience in gateway and integration technologies (file, API, SOAP and RESTful JSON Web Services, JWT, Web Service Security).
- 2+ years working with Relational Databases such as Oracle, DB2, etc.
Primary And secondary Skills:
- API Portal , API Management, API consumption, Apigee, APIs, API Connect, CA, WSO2, MuleSoft.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Ravi Teja
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 408-752-4366,