ATG Java Developer
Miami Miami, FL 33125
Job Title: ATG Java Developer
Location: Miami, FL - 33125
Duration: long term contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 5+ years with ATG hands on experience with leading capability to connect and communicate with customer
- ATG Dynamo Framework, ATG Servlet Beans, ATG Repositories, Form Handlers, Extending ATG Profile and Profile Management, Dynamo Messaging System, Transaction Management, ATG Scenarios & Personalization Framework.
- ATG Catalog Organization, Navigation & Search, Pricing & Promotions, Shopping Cart, Purchase Process & and Order Processing pipeline.
- ATG Personalization: Slots, targets, Scenarios, promotions, etc.
- Customization of ATG BCC & Merchandizing UI, Configuring Multi sites [Optional]
- Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, IOC, MVC, ORM), Web Services, XML/XSLT, Java script
- Experience on either of Application Servers – JBOSS, Web Sphere, Weblogic
- Ant/Maven, Eclipse, Junit/Mockito, SVN/Git.
- Proficient in using Endeca assembler APIs.
- Good understanding of dimensions, dimension ordering, usage of web studios, Endeca Guide Navigation and ITL processes.
- Hands-on experience on Endeca Experience Manager, templates and cartridges.
- Good understanding of ATG framework and integration with Endeca.
- Good communication and writing skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Nick Jones @ email@example.com - 415-226-0209