Detroit Detroit, MI 48228
Job Title: AUTOSAR Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI , 48228
Contract: 12 months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Top 3-5 Skills that are must
- Automotive embedded
- In depth experience in development of AUTOSAR BSW module or BSW integration
- Expert in AUTOSAR development B34methodology, architecture and work flow
- Hand on experience with AUTOSAR ECU level authoring tools (BSW, RTE and application) like Vector Davinci Developer, Davinci Configurator, Electrobit Tresos Studio, Arc Core, AUTOSAR Builder, KSAR, ISOLAR-A etc.,
- Involved in all SDLC phases preferably with A-SPICE or with ISO/CMMi compliance
- Thorough Knowledge in programming language – C with MISRA compliance
- Hands on debugging in embedded development environment , using Debuggers, oscilloscopes, Logic/Protocol analyzers
- Experience in working with 32-bit Multicore automotive Microcontrollers
- Sound experience in Automotive communication protocols like CAN, LIN and Flexray with good tools experience (CANoe, VehicleSpy etc.).
- Good knowledge in Diagnostic and calibration protocols (like UDS, KWP, GMLAN & XCP/CCP) and tools like CANDiva, CANape.
- Preferable experience in ADAS domain (Camera/Radar). Knowledge on functional safety concepts (ISO 26262).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman@ Shermane@askstaffing.com ; 678-250-9916