AV Ops Engineer
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94016
Job Title: AV Ops Engineer
Location:San Francisco, CA - 94016
Duration: 6 months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Provide professional, effective, and rapid Audio-Visual support to Users as needed in our environment.
- Assist Users and clients in proper use of equipment
- Triage, resolve or escalate support Tickets within agreed time frame using Jira ticketing system.
- Responds to tickets and requests within standard SLA response times
- Manages multiple tickets at one time and prioritizes tickets based on severity
- Perform regular equipment maintenance and minor repair
- Perform firmware updates to various hardware, but not limited to Biamp tesira, Crestron, Revolab, Logitech Webcams, panacast, Extron, and more
- Organizing equipment and replace defective or malfunctioning equipment
- Assist with monthly and quarterly inventory, and forecasting equipment needs
- Respond to inquiries, both written and verbal, in a professional manner.
- Quickly investigate and diagnose problems in AV systems during meetings and events
- Take responsibility for own workload and keep others informed, highlighting potential problems and suggesting solutions to ensure continuity of service delivery.
- Communicate effectively with customers, team members and colleagues across the department.
- Maintain a team player mentality and contribute ideas to efforts while following outlined procedures and direction from superiors.
- provide support for Events, including setting up and operating equipment like Audio Mixers, video switchers, PTZ cameras, and more.
- Monitor meeting technology usage and provide routine reports to management
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, preferred InfoComm CTS certification a plus.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working and troubleshooting a variety of A/V systems, in a corporate environment.
Other Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to manage workload professionally
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work and excel in a fast moving and challenging environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the company.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong PC/MAC skills with knowledge of Google productivity applications
- Understanding of enterprise video conferencing infrastructures such as, Vidyo, Polycom and Cisco
- Familiarity with Audio DSP (especially ClearOne, Biamp, and QSC)
- Familiarity with web conferencing and desktop video conferencing applications (especially Zoom, Hangout, and Webex)
- Experience of providing AV support (1st & 2 nd tier) and associated processes
- Strong understanding of audio/video and data signal flow
- Experience and knowledge of Crestron, Extron and AMX control processors,
- Knowledge of computer hardware including Mac/PC and Android/iOS
- knowledge of IT networking
- Experience of using an Jira Ticketing system to manage, allocate and monitor support tasks
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Joseph Jallu @ Josephj@askstaffing.com Direct: +1 678-310-2648