Plano Plano, TX 75023
Job Title : AVAYA TPM
Location : Plano, TX -75023
Contract : Longterm
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Good working Knowledge on AVAYA Aura Communication Manager, Cisco Unified Call Manger and Skype for Business.
A summary of this role would include:
- Oversee and track delivery of multiple simultaneous voice refreshes\new installations
- Work intake, requirements gathering
- Technical analysis (site surveys, network inventory lists, user/port/dial plans/etc)
- Gather and consolidate As-Is and To-Be technical, configuration, and related material in deployment “workbook” for each project
- BOM and SOW review
- Audit and document existing TDM/Analog voice systems for optimization and refresh (Avaya Aura and Legacy)
- Upgrade/Implement Avaya voice network solution (core/remote ESS, Lsp configuration)
- Documentation call flows configurations, traffic analysis, vector, VDN, announcements, skills, hunts, routing tables, voicemail
- Working with technicians, cable vendors, carriers, LECs, third party network resources, internal teams, business partners
The ideal individual or team necessary to successfully deliver on all possible askes would have the following skillset.
- ACM 6.3 (Avaya Communications Manager)
- Avaya Session Manger and System Manager
- Avaya H248 G430, G450 (LSP or SLS)
- Media Module firmware upgrades MM711, MM716, MM710
- Provisioning S8300E Utility Server for http service
- Modular Messaging 3.x
- Acme SBC LRT MACs
- Call center via ACD, vector call routing, announcements and CMS
- Trunking SIP, PRI, CO, Analog, ISDN, Tie
- Knowledge of cabling CAT3-CAT6, Low Voltage Wiring, 66 – 110 Punch Down Blocks
- Support integration of peripheral systems such paging, recording, modems, etc.
- Knowledge of Cisco VoIP configurations (CUCM) LLDP, QoS, etc.
- Good understanding of CUCM Architecture and remote gateways.
- Cisco VOIP hardware and licensing Knowledge.
- Good understanding of Skype for Business On-cloud and Hybrid solutions.
- Good understanding of O365 integration and Licensing for SFB and federations etc.
- SFB client and features (Chat, Presence, meetings, conferencing) understanding.
- Avaya – ACACN, SSCA
- Cisco – CCNA Voice ( Good to Have)
- Skype For Business – Basic training ( Good to Have)
Experience – 10-12 years ( Relevant – 7/8 Years )
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377