AWS Cloud || Filemaker
Plano, Texas, US - 75024 Plano, TX 75024
Job Title: AWS Cloud || Filemaker
Location: Plano, Texas, US - 75024
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
Job Details (Must Have Skills):
- FileMaker Go
- AWS cloud
Detailed Job Description:
- Candidate should have good hands-on experience in developing and implementing FileMaker applications.
- Should be able to migrate the applications from onpremise FileMaker Cloud Server V17 to Claris FileMaker Cloud 2.19 Via FileMaker Cloud for AWS 1.18.
- Should also support the system testing and UAT. After the migration the application need to be tested in all types of devices Ex. DesktopLaptop, iPhone, iPad. He should be certified in FileMaker 11 to FileMaker 18.
- Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute
- Analyze and migrate all FileMaker Apps Currently at onPremise and its databases to FileMaker version 1.8 on AWS Cloud using OAuth. Environment will need to be launched via hosting environment. OAuth settings must be implemented to enable migration of the apps from Filemaker Cloud 1.0 to Cloud 2.0. WebDirect and OAuth will need to be implemented on the applications prior to migration to our Phase 2 platform.
- Migration from Version 18 Filemaker to Claris FileMaker Cloud 2.19. Testing after each
- Any additional information you would like to share about the project specs/ nature of work
- Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture document and creation of design artifacts; deliver high quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition; interface with internal team and key stakeholders; analyze and resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC WITHIN the guidelines, policies
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vincent Gandra