AWS Cloud Architect
Plano Plano, TX 75023
Job Title: AWS Cloud Architect
Location: Plano, TX - 75023
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Understand customer's IT estate, LOB applications, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Cloud native and 3rd party solutions).
- Collaborate with network, security, AD, backup, tools and application architects and SME's to develop enterprise grade solutions.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers.
- Define long term cloud strategy and mentor operations teams to implement the solutions
- Keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights and maintain technical skills and knowledge
- Advocate new features and solutions to bring operational efficiency and cost reduction.
- Act as a subject-matter expert on AWS and assist Sales/Pre-Sales in RFP activities.
- 8-12 years of experience in a consulting/architecture position with a software and/or services company.
- Strong technical expertise in AWS IaaS - Governance, Network, Security, IAM, Compute, Storage, Backup & DR, Monitoring and Automation
- Deep understanding of SaaS, PaaS and DevOps solutions is a must
- Hands-on experience in architecting, designing and building applications in an AWS Cloud environment is required.
- Strong knowledge of cloud formation, Lambda functions, CI/CD tools is needed.
- Scripting skills - e.g. - PowerShell Python Bash Ruby Perl are desirable
- Should have AWS Solution Architect certification.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively.
- Resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers)
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills
- Should be ready for 9*5 support
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vijay Kethavath @ email@example.com - 1 415-200-4131