AWS Cloud Architect
West Point,Pennsylvania West Point, PA 19446
Job Title: AWS Cloud Architect
Location: West Point,Pennsylvania - 19446
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- AWS Cloud Architect (Primary)
- Requirement Elicitation & documentation
- Cloud devops and engg experience
- Hands on experience in python scripting
- Collaboration Tools (JIRA, Confluence, Stash)
- AWS Experience
- The AWS Cloud Engineer would need to have at least 10 years of experience.
Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of the infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
- Experience in Pharma Life science is a must
- Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS, including services such as AWS Glue, Lambda, Redshift, SQS, SNS, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, etc.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ansible, Artifactory, Sonar Qube in a cloud environment.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server system administration.
- Experience with installing and configuring application servers such as Tomcat & Airflow.
- Ability to create and utilize AWS Cloud Formation & Terraform templates to automate creation of AWS images.
- Proficient in developing scripts and scripting languages.
- A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead.
- Skill and ability to train others on technical and procedural topics.
- Extensive hands on experience working on Python, Pyspark, Shell scripting and SQL language
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones