AWS DevOps engineer
Charlotte Charlotte, NC 28201
Job Title: AWS DevOps engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC - 28201
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our client: Client Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 7+ years of IT Technology experience or equivalent professional experience and training.
- Two or more years of Amazon AWS Cloud products (EC2, EBS, S3, Lambda, ECS, RDS, DynamoDB, EMR, Kinesis, SQS/SNS, etc.) experience.
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, Docker, Terraform or similar technologies.
- Infrastructure production and/or operational support background.
- Very strong troubleshooting and incident management skills.
- Ensures monitoring alerts and systems events are assessed, prioritized, and managed.
- Manages client impacting incidents including business impact assessment, technical resolution, engagement, and communications.
- Assures Operations Run Book and other knowledge management documents are up to date.
- Contributes to the evaluation and implementation of monitoring tools for the cloud platform.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Client technology teams, business aligned teams and business partners to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Drives continuous improvement of services and processes in order to increase platform stability and realize operational efficiencies.
- Very strong proactive problem management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding AWS architectures and design principles.
- Understanding of server-less code concepts.
- Docker, Kubernetes, containers and related technologies.
- Experience with shell scripting, Puppet/Ansible, and automation principles.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Andy. Banooth firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-203-2366