Henrico Henrico, VA 23231
Job Position: Account Representative
Location: Henrico VA - 23231
Duration: 4 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- As a member of Client's Customer Service Account Management team, you will operate as an internal sales resource and as a champion of executing sales and order fulfillment processes efficiently and effectively.
- As an Account Representative (AR), you will provide essential communication between the business team and its customers in support of the field selling effort.
- As an Account Representative for the Client team, you will be responsible for managing the quoting process and order fulfillment for multiple customers.
- ARs build effective customer relationships through a proactive service mindset, anticipate customer requirements and determine supply chain solutions to maximize service and minimize costs.
- Respond to customer inquiries concerning product availability, pricing and order status
- Provide price and availability quotes: determine fulfillment solutions for customer orders
- Communicate with the sales team, plant and technical personnel concerning customer orders/inquiries and issues
- Develop a broad and deep understanding of key customer needs including proactively researching and visiting customers
- Address credit-related issues and disposition of aged inventory
- Act in accordance with documented procedures to ensure accuracy of work and a positive customer experience
- Provide sales forecast/change information, based upon observation, experience, and direct knowledge of our customers
- Provide insight and suggestions on improving supply chain practices with the goal of improving responsiveness while minimizing system costs
- Provide coverage for other AR’s in their absence
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or another related field preferred
- Experience in Manufacturing Customer Service, Supply Chain, Logistics, Inventory or Business is preferred but not required
- Professional and articulate communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and administrative accuracy
- Sound judgment in decision-making
- Acts as an agent for change and continuous improvement
- Self-motivated with positive “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 702-827-0376