Accountant Cash Reconciliations
Johnston Johnston, RI 02919
Job Title: Accountant – Cash Reconciliations
Location: Johnston, RI - 02919
Duration: 6 Months Contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- The primary responsibilities of the candidate will be cash reconciliations, client account opening and maintenance, mail processing and check logging.
- Responsible for preparing, examining or analyzing accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, analyze budgets, and compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Maintain document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Should be able to compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
Skills And Experience:
- Should have a bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline with at least 2 years financial and/or accounting experience.
- Should have strong experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should have the ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Should have knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9926