Accountant - Junior
Kansas City Kansas City, MO 64105
Job title: Accountant - Junior
Location: Kansas City, MO 64105
Duration: 3+ Months
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 29 countries and more than 29,000 employees worldwide. They have more than $2.4 trillion in lendable assets, and are the number 1 provider of US mutual fund custody and accounting services. They have a long history of strong, solid financial performance and leadership in developing the financial industry’s leading services and products.
- Performs daily accounting activities in accordance with generally accepted accounting procedures, such as, maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports.
- Familiar with a variety of general accounting concepts practices and procedures.
- Bachelors degree with 2-3 years experience.
- Generally reports to Supervisor or Manager.
Process client instructions for accounting and custody transactions per established procedures.
- Ability to prepare and audit assigned functions ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Complete screening and authorization duties. Validate and review all daily activity.
- Complete research for resolution of exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions and inquiries.
Entry to mid level finance/accounting experience.
- Basic transactional knowledge with the ability to understand instruction.
- Securities accounting or custody knowledge is a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
If interested, please contact
Tony Settipalli @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 617-297-9623