Accounting Clerk II
Bentonville Bentonville, AR 72712
Job Title : Accounting Clerk II
Location : Bentonville, AR 72712
Duration : 6 months+
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
In this role, you will be responsible for intercompany transactions for clients including domestic and international subsidiaries.
Job responsibilities include processing cash receipts, booking journal entries related to intercompany AP and intercompany AR, assisting with intercompany reconciliations and reporting metrics, as well as any special projects.
• Review and analyze account balances to determine appropriate accounting treatment such as cross charging or reversing
• Responsible for validating appropriate support has been provided with intercompany cross charge requests
• Prepare journal entries
• Reconcile intercompany balances by researching/analyzing/collecting data, uploading required documentation, pulling reports, etc.
• Correspond with various legal entities in multiple time zones to resolve open disputes
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Accounting/finance experience OR bachelor’s degree in business related field
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work with sensitive information/data with high level of integrity
• Strong customer service skills
• Analytical mindset for research, decision-making, and problem-solving
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Highly adaptable self-starter willing to take initiative
• Master’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• 3 year of experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• 1 year experience using SAP or other enterprise financial reporting system
2. Understanding accounting, being able to analyze
Comments for Suppliers:
Intermediate excel skills - Pivot tables & V-Lookups.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377