Accounting-Finance Manager IV
Concord, California, US Concord, CA 94520
Job Title: Accounting-Finance Manager IV
Location: Concord, California, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
- The Finance Manager will drive the preparation of capital/operating forecasts/ budgets, trend analysis, and reporting focused on the supported Departments/Business Unit(s).
- The Finance Manager will provide guidance to leadership on the financial trends and operational drivers behind the results and present reports on findings, including offering guidance on course corrections as needed.
Enterprise Core Competencies:
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develops, interprets, and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control for both the departmental operating and capital budgets and forecasts.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts
- Use statistical and financial modeling techniques to analyze results and identify variances and underlying causes, opportunities, and risks.
- Provide actionable insights around trends, financial performance. Present findings to Senior Management, including suggestions for course correction
- Utilize analytical and modeling capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options and present findings
- Measure key performance indicators and benchmarking results across accounts, markets, business units, and channels and communicate results to leadership via dashboards and reports
- Work internally and with strategic partners to ensure processes and procedures are in place for proper accounting controls and audits
- Minimum of 7 years in Analytics and Planning
- 1+ year Wireless Telecom or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Accounting and Finance principles.
- Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- Proficiency in data mining and analytics software (SQL, SAS, Business Objects, R)
- Experience building and maintaining highly complex predictive models
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, SQL.
- Advanced MS Excel modeling skills and applied business statistics, including MS Excel tool pack and other modeling tools.
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with SAP/BPC, Hyperion, or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree - Accounting preferred, but minimum is Finance, Business Administration, Management, Economics, Engineering
- Master's degree preferred
- At least 7 year management experience required.
- Financial Managers are responsible for the financial health of an organization.
- They produce financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vito, Shyam Bangaru
Phone: 702-827-0376; 678-250-9914