Accounting/Operations - Accounting Clerk III
Bentonville Bentonville, AR 72712
Job Title: Accounting/Operations - Accounting Clerk III
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas, US - 72712
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
- This position is Nonexempt.
- Performs any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties required for accounting and financial records.
- Responsible for bank account reconciliations, trial balance computations and statement and report preparation.
- Experienced in calculator operations.
- 5+ Years experience.
- Daily invoices to customers and all orders completed with a license code sent to customers by end of day.
- Independent work environment, with phone access to resources.
- Daily interaction with customers and/or sales associates (either by phone or in person).
- This work will be done on site.
- There is no travel required and training will be provided.
- Some overtime required.
- Verifies the accuracy of information (vouchers, purchase orders, invoices or payments).
- Performs various clerical duties (i.e. make copies, file documents).
- Possesses familiarity/knowledge of basic accounting terminology and concepts and manual or automated filing systems.
- (Note: Duties DO NOT include auditing accounts to identify or correct past errors or omissions; and preparing final financial statements for any audit functions, such as reporting year-end totals to the IRS, unemployment compensation and withholding, etc.).
- Assistance to Manager and Team in general: Will be trained on ?s booking system to research orders for royalty impacting information and update the appropriate reports.
- Will help create both hard copy and soft copy files for newly integrated agreements.
- Will submit wire requests and update all corresponding reports with payment status.
- Will assist manager with providing documentation to Corporate Development and Legal groups for due diligence analysis.
- Will assist with submitting flat fee payments to appropriate approvers.
- Strong Computer Skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel a must, ability to multi task and follow instructions, good communication skills
- email and phone, ability to self manage and multi-task, General Accounting Knowledge preferred, Will be trained on Applications.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Yamini Seelam