Newark Newark, NJ 07102
Job Title: Accounting/Payroll Assistant
Duration: 3 Months with possibility to extend
Location: Newark, NJ 07102
About Client: Our client is the world’s leading seller and producer of spoken word audio. We offer hundreds of thousands downloadable audio books and other audio programs, as well as a growing array of listening products that enrich daily life for people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a variety of reconciliation and audit projects related to payroll operations and act as support for the accounting department.
- Perform audits of various ADP earnings and deduction codes.
- Assist with documentation related to payroll processing including scanning and the organization of physical and electronic documents.
Responsibilities and years of experience associated with job duties:
- Required 3-5 years of experience in end-to-end payroll process.
- Advanced experience in ADP Workforce Now.
- Understanding of automated payroll applications with the ability to use payroll software and related computer applications and systems.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Debbie @ email@example.com 678-203-2363