Accounts Payable - McKesson ERP
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title : Accounts Payable – McKesson ERP
Location : San Francisco, California - 94103
Duration : 3 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- The person in this role is responsible for processing and evaluating vendor invoices daily by using the PMM and PFM software systems for timely payment, resolve and respond to customers’ complaints and disputes.
- The position requires that medical center vendors be paid in a timely manner and in accordance with all UC system wide policy, Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures, and applicable laws.
- Should have knowledge of the various computer systems that make-up the processing of A/P, including the On-Line Accounts Payable and Purchasing Systems: Pathways Financial Management (PFM) and Pathways Material Management (PMM), processing refunds entered into an Access file and then uploaded into PFM, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Should key in invoices, examine compliance with the assigned authorizing Purchase Order and overall A/P system guidelines.
- Respond to inquiries using PMM or PFM and support testing of any software upgrades to the same.
- Monitor discrepant invoices, receipt of goods or services, and then recommend solutions.
- Serve as a backup for operating the daily bar code labels program.
- Should prepare invoices for electronic file imaging. These labels must be accounted for and affixed to the corresponding invoices.
- Should avoid errors before any check payments are issued by reviewing and balancing the daily user report.
- Requires flexibility to orient and work at all client’s locations.
- Should have a college degree.
- High school graduation with minimum of 3 or more years in A/P experience.
- Experience with McKesson PMM (Pathways Materials Management) Application.
- Should have prior Accounts Payable experience in the medical industry.
- Should be proficient in data entry and should have experience with Microsoft Office.
- Should have effective communication and written skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2892
Sabrina: email@example.com - 678-487-8581
Pearl: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9917