Accounts Payable Specialist II
Memphis Memphis, TN 38103
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist II
Location: Memphis TN - 38103
Duration: 3 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Responsible for a variety of routine and non-routine accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in the accounts payable department, including internal customer support and external vendor relations.
- Proactively works with and supports All BSC and Business Units to ensure all tasks related to Accounts Payable are performed in an accurate and timely fashion and with adherence to the company’s internal policies and controls.
- Performs all tasks related to Accounts Payable including one or more of the following; standard and non-standard invoice processing (non-purchase order, two-way and three-way match, and spreadsheet uploads), prepares department accruals in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Responsible for direct and proactive communication and follow up with internal and external customers
- Provides excellent customer service by building and maintaining relationships, supporting and interacting with various levels of management within a wide range of corporate and BU departments to ensure high customer service levels both internally and externally
- Reviews and Audits statements
- Researches and resolves invoice exception processing
- Enforces client and department policies in accordance with corporate governance and commitment authority guidelines; Facilitates compliance while remaining customer centric
- Responsible for handling Accounts Payable related tasks for all acquisitions and other confidential information
- Assists in gathering information for various audits and interacts with both internal and external auditors
- Performs duties and supports special projects as directed and requested by manager/director
- May mentor or coach less senior employees
- Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field and/or 5 + years of related experience in Accounts Payable
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in Accounts Payable or
- Experience using JD Edwards or comparable ERP systems
- Understanding of SOX 404 requirements
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ross @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 402-518-3275