Actuarial Test Analyst
Dallas Dallas, TX 75201
Job Title: Actuarial Test Analyst
Location : Dallas - Texas - 75201
Duration : 3 + Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client:Our client is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company serving more than 140 countries. They expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals by designing and delivering solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent.
- The person in this role is responsible to prepare actuarial valuations and reports in conjunction with consulting teams with minimal supervision on standard assignments.
Responsible to complete analysis and reconciliations of plan participant data and plan assets.
Prepare government reporting forms and annual employee benefit statements as required.
support wit special project plans such as cost and contribution forecasting, experience studies and plan design.
- Coordinates with project leader to ensure that each project is completed on time and meets quality standards.
Monitor the completing budget spreadsheets, project and enhance efficiency, maintaining accurate time records.
Participate and actively engage in training sessions.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have bachelor’s degree with program and heavy emphasis on mathematics or statistics.
proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience on Visual Basic is required.
- Proven mathematical aptitude and analytical skills are required.
should have strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
should be strong client service orientation.
Previous defined benefit pension experience would be a plus.
- Candidates with no interest in writing future actuarial exams are only preferred.
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372