Malvern, Pennsylvania Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Adjustments Processor
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania - 19355
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- To research, analyze and resolve account discrepancies in an accurate and timely manner and communicate the resolution.
- Establishes and maintains solid working relationships with internal clients in order to effectively resolve operational and processing issues, such as status of adjustment, cause of adjustment and preventive measures. Communicates regularly with internal business teams regarding client issues.
- Prepares corrective adjustments for errors identified by internal/external clients.
- Reviews documentation for accuracy, completeness and adherence to guidelines.
- Obtains proper approvals to process special transactions based on size of transaction, trade date policy, etc.
- Analyzes errors and prepares detailed resolutions for problems by reconstructing the previous processing and associated money movement.
- Identifies other transactions that may be impacted by errors and creates steps to lessen the impact and/or prepares additional resolution phases.
- Determines method for resolution that is consistent with company policy and auditing requirements.
- Monitors the adjustment process to ensure problems are resolved accurately and on a timely basis.
- Maintains a detailed work plan of the transactions and respective funds involved in correction.
- Runs daily edits to verify accuracy of corrections before the system is updated. Runs nightly updates with corrections.
- Supports a team environment to provide unmatchable quality to client relationships.
- Offers improvement suggestions. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree
- Two years of general business experience including one year in a related business.
- Strong client focus and ability to develop relationships with internal clients.
- Strong PC skills. Microsoft Office experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment in decision making when necessary.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter