Administrative Assistant - Security Services
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Title : Administrative Assistant - Security Services
Location : San Francisco, CA 94143
Duration : 10+ Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsibilities include long and short range strategic planning for Security Services, information analytics and dashboard development.
- Responsible for developing department supply par levels and provide support for procurement of those supplies.
- Should gather and analyze financial and other resource data to prepare reports.
- Maintains policies and procedures as well as assesses and recommends changes to maintain compliance with federal and state requirements and internal policies.
- Monitor employee compliance (HR/OCC Health/Learning Center), prepare compliance reminders to Supervisory group.
- Should assist operations group and contract manager with staff scheduling.
- Help develop job descriptions, hire staff, facilitate benefits communications, and provide guidance on compensation programs, personnel policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining budgets.
- This position will also help manage Security Service policies and procedures, monitor and track taskforce and sub-committee structures/calendars.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Should have bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or training.
- Should have a professional license in related area.
- Should have strong PC skills, MS Office products like Word, Excel, Outlook, Vizio and Smartsheets etc.
- Should have thorough knowledge of administrative procedures and processes including word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills, critical thinking, interpersonal and time management skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor: email@example.com - 678-487-8577
Venessa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372