Boston Boston, MA 02163
Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Duration : 03 Months
Location : Boston, MA, 02163
About Our Client:
Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected Contractor will Organizes and implement administrative systems and procedures.
- Need to Serves as principal source of information on unit, project or program.
- Should be able to Gather and maintain data for and assists in preparing reports, often using a variety of computer software.
- Need to Prepare and maintains financial, personnel, administrative, student records.
- The contractor will ensure to Provide for smooth day to day flow of communications within the department.
- Need to compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials using word processing, spreadsheets and or databases.
- Arranges for use of facilities and plans meetings, conferences and seminars.
- The contractor will be Contributing to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties as required.
- Should have the Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to handle complex and confidential information.
- Sound experience using a variety of office computer software.
- Requires advanced knowledge of email calendar, word processing, spreadsheets.
- Prior office experience required.
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly: email@example.com 678-606-5014