Boston Boston, MA 02120
Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Location : Boston, MA - 02120
Duration : 06 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected Contractor will Performs the day to day clerical, recordkeeping or processing duties of a particular area or function using common office technology and administrative systems.
- Should Gather data and assists in preparing reports.
- Should be able to Provide information to faculty, staff members, students and the public.
- Keyboards and processes text and information, and may answer general correspondence.
- Schedule appointments and maintains calendars based on specific instructions.
- Have to Arranges meetings, schedules rooms and equipment.
- May maintain inventory and or order office supplies.
- Should Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties as required.
- Some business training beyond high school desired.
- Attention to detail and Good communication skills
- Should be Team player and have Strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently and sound expertise with Excel, Word, Salesforce required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Nikki: email@example.com - 678-819-8519
Summer: firstname.lastname@example.org - 617-391-6759