Boston Boston, MA 02163
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Boston, MA - 02163
Duration: 03 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected Candidate will Organize and implement administrative systems and procedures.
- Should be able to Serve as principal source of information on unit, project or program.
- Should be able to Gather and maintains data for and assists in preparing reports, often using a variety of computer software.
- Prepares and maintains financial, personnel, administrative, student records.
- Provides for smooth day to day flow of communications within the department.
- May compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials using word processing, spreadsheets and or databases.
- Arranges for use of facilities and plans meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Should be able to Contribute to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties as required.
- Have the Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to handle complex and confidential information.
- Must have the Competency using a variety of office computer software.
- Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of email calendar, word processing, spreadsheets.
- Prior office experience required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 585-282-6093
Summer @ email@example.com