Boston Boston, MA 02115
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duration: 01 Months
Location: Boston, MA - 02115
About Our Client: Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected contractor Sets up and administers systems and processes for a department.
- Should be able to Prepare documents for articles, cases, and presentations which may include proofreading, formatting exhibits and citations.
- Need to be Intermediate or better proficiency in MS Office, and willingness to learn is required.
- Should be able to Support faculty when they are teaching including preparing handouts for class, coordinating arrangements for class visitors.
- Participates in proctoring exams.
- Should be able to Coordinate audiovisual support for the classroom as needed.
- Need to be Responsible for maintaining information on course website, producing seating charts, updating class lists, etc.
- Manages complex calendars, scheduling appointments with students and others, making room and catering arrangements as necessary, and preparing documents for meetings.
- Must Coordinate complex travel arrangements.
- Prepares itineraries and documents to facilitate faculty travel.
- Need to Assess different itineraries for cost, convenience, and faculty preferences and arranges for travel visas.
- Should be able to Prepares and processes expense reimbursements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs basic online research.
- Obtains books, articles, and other information.
- Maintains accurate and organized electronic and paper files for faculty.
- Practices careful version control of all documents with logical naming conventions.
- Greets visitors as primary contact on faculty member's behalf, and responds to phone calls, faxes, voicemail, and emails in a timely manner.
- Orders office supplies.
- The Client is looking for someone to do admin tasks for the Chair - meeting scheduling, reimbursement organization, and other admin related projects and tasks.
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 585-282-6093
Nikki : email@example.com - 678-819-8519