Cambridge, Massachusetts, US - 02139 Cambridge, MA 2139
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, US - 02139
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: A global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, They transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at company is dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
- Work is generally administrative and covers a wide range of activities and projects.
- Multiple demands are common and require a high degree of flexibility, judgment, and organizational & technical skills.
- Duties vary according to departmental needs globally, but all involve technical & organizational skills for the coordination & maintenance of facts, data, documents, calendars, meetings, international communication, and/or the like.
- High level of interaction with Senior Management Level associates, both internally and externally.
- The admin is also expected to be familiar with the TA teams across the major sites in Cambridge, US and Vitry, France in order to provide appropriate feedback.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Pro-actively manages calendars, schedules meetings, organizes events, manages domestic and global meeting logistics and arranges domestic and international travels with both internal and external parties, ensures efficient processing of expenses as requested.
- Prioritizes and executes tasks with minimal direction or supervision. Handles confidential information. Compiles and prepares information for presentations using MS Office 365 suite including but not limited to, correspondence, reports, tables & analysis, presentations, scientific manuscripts.
- High school diploma and 5 years successful experience in comparable positions in a global organization
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Pricilla Sriram