Chicago Chicago, IL 60606
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Chicago, IL - 60606
Duration: 24 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected Contractor Performs a variety of detailed administrative and support services to the organization.
- Should be able to Assist in the preparation, maintenance, control of records, budget information, reports and training classes.
- Need to Schedule and track training class registrations (LSO).
- Should Work with confidential material including contractual/legal documents.
- Should Coordinate activities with internal and external clients.
- Need to Contact personnel at various organizational levels to gather information and prepares reports
- Should be able to Determine processes to handle routine assignments for the organization such as report generation, bills, vouchers, worksheets and workflow.
- Intermediate skill level of software programs (Outlook, Excel - Microsoft suites) and office equipment to perform assignments.
- Prepares correspondence, maintains files and completes special projects.
- May assist in answering hot lines or other telephone lines.
- The Contractor needs to have Ability to manager several tasks at once Excellent phone skills Excel/Word skills
- Should have the Ability to learn processes/applications quickly
- Need to answer and respond to approximately 20 to 40 calls per week from direct customer’s.
- Calls will include, billing, ordering, contract discounts, and general service issues
- Resource should be available between 8 to 5 Central time, Mon – Fri.
- Track calls within an excel log and follow-up on each call until completion Utilize Systems, processes, web ordering systems, and emails to research and complete customer requests
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly @ email@example.com - 585-282-6093
Summer @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 617-391-6759