San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94118
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94118
Duration: 2+ Months contract (Higher Possibility to Extend)
About Client: Our client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for preparing spreadsheet templates for the reporting of privacy data, conduct quality control of database and perform data analysis, as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Should develop and maintain budgets, research on complex financial discrepancies, escalated customer service problems and vendor concerns.
- Should help in preparing job descriptions, facilitating benefits communications and providing guidance on compensation programs, personnel policies and procedures.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a robust system of storage on the HIPAA server that ensures easy access to, tracking and protection of Privacy Office documents.
- Responsible for training and resourcing Privacy Office staff on use of server.
- Should develop and maintain a file structure system.
- Coordinates all travel arrangements and itineraries for the Privacy Office and other staff in accordance to G28 policy and BUS-79 policy.
- Prepares HIPAA Privacy reports, departmental activity reports, complaint reports, PowerPoint presentations, educational materials and other reports as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Should have a bachelor's degree and 4 years experience in an administrative position or an equivalent combination of experience / training.
- Should have experience with healthcare and scheduling complex meetings with multiple departments.
- Should have strong technical skills in word-processing, data entry, spreadsheet, database, and presentation programs.
- Should have knowledge and use of electronic mail and multiple software applications.
- Should have knowledge of medical terminology.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Holly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8579