San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94143
Duration: 1+ Month contract (Higher Possibility to Extend)
About Client: Our client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for functioning as the gatekeeper, prioritize issues according to urgency and allocate time accordingly.
- Brief executive in a timely fashion, with regard to priorities and deadlines, on the status of pending issues.
- Manage information, projects and communications to ensure accurate and timely responses.
- Maintains a database of assignments, coordinates information from other departments and tracks to ensure completion with sufficient time for executive review in advance of meetings.
- Researches, analyzes and synthesizes information to prepare executive briefings, reports, and summaries.
- Should have a bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience / training.
- Strong skills to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Small to mid-level project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Should have knowledge of federal regulations such as FERPA.
- Should have experience in the health care industry.
- Should have budget/finance/accounting experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Pearl @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9917
Sally @ email@example.com - 678-606-9872