Tarrytown Tarrytown, NY 10591
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Tarrytown, New York - 10591
Duration: 2 + (Potential for Extension)
About Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- The person will be responsible to support administrative through conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- Monitor and prepare invoices, reports, records, memos, letters, financial statements, file and retrieve corporate documents.
- Performs office duties - ordering supplies, open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes/emails and bookkeeping.
- Supports in preparing responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Must have high school diploma or GED with 2-4 years of relevant experience required.
- Should be proficient with MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Should have strong communicate skills - written and verbal.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2892
Carter @ email@example.com - 678-203-2371