Tarrytown, New York Tarrytown, NY 10591
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Tarrytown, New York - 10591
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years’ experience required.
Skills And Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Major Job Duties And Responsibilities:
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Duties will be scanning bills, emailing clients, verifying invoices, working in QuickBooks & Excel & Outlook.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter